5. Spurs have won just four of their 14 meetings with Italian clubs in European competition (W4 D6 L4).
4. Yet of those four wins, three came at White Hart Lane (AC Milan in 1972 and Inter Milan in both 2010 and 2013). Watch Gareth Bale tearing Inter Milan and Maicon apart in that famous 2010 victory below.
3. Tottenham have only lost one of the last 20 European games at home, scoring 50 goals and conceding just 17 (W15 D4 L1).
2. With an away goal already in the bag, Spurs will be confident of adding to their tally, having scored in 19 successive European matches at White Hart Lane.
1. Nacer Chadli could be the man to unlock the Italian defence for Tottenham. He’s scored five goals in his last eight appearances. Here’s one of those goals, from the recent league victory over Crystal Palace.