The striker opened the scoring in the impressive 3-0 win with his 100th strike in all competitions for the club. It was a bit of a fluke, but hey, they all count.
Some interesting facts and figures have emerged now Kane has finally reached his century. Here are a few of them…
- Kane has scored 50 goals at home and 50 away, with one coming at a neutral ground (FA Cup semi-final v Chelsea last season).
- He has scored 66 with his right foot, 21 with his left foot and 14 with his head.
- Nine of his goals have come against Leicester City, more than other side. Arsenal, Bournemouth, Stoke and West Brom are joint-second having conceded six Kane goals.
- He took 169 games to reach 100 goals. In comparison, Alan Shearer took 130; Lionel Messi took 188.
- 86 of Kane’s goals have come from inside the box, 15 have come from outside.
- Christian Eriksen (16) has provided more assists for Kane than any other player. Dele Alli (11) is second.