VIDEO: Former Liverpool striker admits he is “disappointed” for Tottenham

VIDEO: Former Liverpool striker admits he is “disappointed” for Tottenham

0

newsnow_abanimated
Craig Bellamy says he was “disappointed” for Tottenham when they lost against Inter Milan earlier in the Champions League group stages and felt similar after Wednesday’s draw with PSV Eindhoven.

Speaking on Sky Sports show ‘The Debate’, the former Liverpool striker said Spurs did “more than enough” to beat both Inter and PSV, but it wasn’t to be in the end as Mauricio Pochettino’s surrendered leads late on in both games.

Tottenham now face an uphill task to emerge from their group and qualify for the knockout rounds – it’s likely they will need to win all three of their remaining group matches.

Watch Bellamy speak alongside Tim Sherwood below.

NO COMMENTS

LEAVE A REPLY

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.