Another transfer target passes Spurs by

by Matthew Harris on August 15, 2012

At the end of January 2012, Spurs were heavily linked with a loan deal for Juventus winger Milos Krasic but the arrangement simply ran out of time. Disenchanted with life in Serie A, the Serbian international was always going to be available this summer but has now headed for Turkey and Galatasaray.

To be fair, Krasic was never AVB’s target but the January deal looked like one of those that the Chairman was tying up without too much involvement from Harry. Therefore, some fans were expecting Spurs to go back in for Krasic in this window.

Clearly, the club has thought otherwise but with a fee of just £5.5 million involved for the 27 year old, could Krasic be a bargain buy that the Premiership has missed out on?

Spread The Spurs Love:
  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • Facebook
  • Mixx
  • Google Bookmarks
  • Reddit
  • StumbleUpon
  • Twitter
  • Yahoo! Buzz

{ 27 comments… read them below or add one }

ROTTEN August 15, 2012 at 2:27 pm

Lukas Podolski when he joined Arsenal : “tottenham were also interested in me, but I didn’t know who they were”

LAAAAAAAAHUHHAHAH HAHWAHAHAWHAWAHWAHWAHAHHAW

KABOOM

Parkers_hair August 15, 2012 at 2:31 pm

Rotten..you should really get a job you loser…nothing better to do then comment on Spurs sites..YAWN..you really are a waste of space…

As for the transfer of Krasic..not that bothered..

BillyTheYid August 15, 2012 at 2:33 pm

we were never interested in pod so……….

BillyTheYid August 15, 2012 at 3:01 pm

And with the players we have in our team i doubt very much any player wouldn’t of heard of us.

Potten August 15, 2012 at 6:33 pm

arsenal were instrested in Jan Vertonghen an so were Tottenham. He dissed Arsenal so hard and joined tottenham! Soo Fu. We dont even need podolski we have VDV.

TD August 15, 2012 at 2:29 pm

News Flash – another very average player that Spurs didn’t want has moved elsewhere and some fans are so desperate to sign someone that they’d rather sign average players than no players – HAVE PATIENCE !.

Iain August 15, 2012 at 2:44 pm

“At the end of January 2012, Spurs were heavily linked with a loan deal for Juventus winger Milos Krasic”

So a few web-sites churned out the usual unreliable bull and when, amazingly, it doesn’t happen, Spurs have “lost” someone or (their favourite) been “snubbed”.

You have no idea there was ever anything in it.

Chim Chim Cher WHO August 15, 2012 at 2:45 pm

Podolski is fookin crap i would rather have Bender in the team, oh wait you have. We may only have one striker but Defoe is better than anything you Goons have

ROTTEN August 15, 2012 at 2:56 pm

talk to your mom, kiddo. have you wash the dishes yet?

Chim Chim Cher Woo August 15, 2012 at 3:49 pm

Who you keep using my name do youwant to be shafted by an iron?

akshayaalase August 15, 2012 at 2:52 pm

IS THAT POSSIBLE ? SELL-NAUGHTON–BASSONG—JENAS—BENTLAY—MODRIC—DEFOE—G.SANTOS–===—-BUY IN—-1.GK–LLORIS OR CESAR OR MANDANA 2.RB-LB [SUPPORTER FOR WALKER & BAE IN INJURY TIME] 3.MVILLA 4.ETHIAN CAPOUE 5.WING—HULK OR WALLCOT OR RAMARAIZ OR VERELA 6.ST-FALCAO OR LLORIENTE OR DAMIAO OR PATO OR JOVATIC 7.ST-ADABAYOR OR ROSSI OR STURRIDGE OR REMY OR SOW

Josh August 15, 2012 at 3:21 pm

Stop posting.

anto August 15, 2012 at 4:02 pm

the average delusional spurs fan

Shane Slater August 15, 2012 at 3:12 pm

ROTTEN – Last year you were a 1 man team and you are about to lose this man. Before commenting on our website about our team why dont you look at the stats of the people you have signed.The only 1 I would have been interested in is Carzola as the rest are average players. Lets speak again at the beginning of the season when the transfer period is closed and see who has who. You will lose your 20 – 30 goals man and we will gain one in Damaio.

By the way heres a link you should look at sometime http://www.arsenal.com – might be better suited to you.
COYS

Jason August 15, 2012 at 3:13 pm

Fenerbache not Galatasary

balders77 August 15, 2012 at 3:29 pm

who said he was ever a target? his agent put all that out last year when he couldnt get in the team. i also remember liverpool and man utd being “interested” at some stage

tim August 15, 2012 at 3:30 pm

He went to Fenerbahce not Galatasaray

anto August 15, 2012 at 4:01 pm

nobody decent will ever join spurs.
cheer up tho you got sumthingson and vermalaens back up.
thats your lot.arsenal stronger then ever this season f k van persie weve lost better then him and we still finish above you year after year.your losing modric and he was the only decent player you had.bale showed his tru colours last year.little pussy cries after every tackle.
FOREVER IN OUR FUKIN SHADOW

ROTTEN August 15, 2012 at 5:07 pm

love you anto

Saysitallreally August 15, 2012 at 9:24 pm

You sad gooner idiots crack me up, much as I enjoy going round the spurs sites to see what (if anything!) is going on it doesn’t even cross my mind to head on to and arsenal site to “trash talk” your fans. You are quite simply as your name says rotten, to the core, a sad pathetic (single) loser who has nothing better to do. As I write this Man U have announced a deal for RVP so we’ll see how you fair this season without the guy that carried you through the last. Now run along and go and have a cry/wank in the corner or whatever it is you do when you’re not being a dickhead on here.

Chim Chim Cher Woo August 15, 2012 at 4:01 pm

It looks like europes and the worlds footballers would rather Wear the Russian Olympic teams tracksuits than play for your shower. Never mind spuds an easy six bagels your be handing over.Forever in our shadow, fortunes always hiding COYI!

Saysitallreally August 15, 2012 at 9:25 pm

This doesn’t even make sense you retard.

Yidal August 15, 2012 at 9:58 pm

When I wash my face I wash my arse-n-al….

Yidal August 15, 2012 at 10:18 pm

I notice now rvp is now officially a manc it’s all gone quite… Love it!!

killallwoolwich2bobcuntz August 16, 2012 at 12:42 am

r.i.p. gone fcuking good ha ha ha now the sad little woolwich mugs that get on a spurs site go and write on ya woolwich dial square form u fcuking mugs…..coys…….coys……coys……

ROTTEN August 16, 2012 at 3:17 am

As for your information YIDS :

For the robin case we all say ” Good Riddance!! And thankyou very much . He”ll be injured in 2 months time. (Even arry”s sandra would know the history of the glassguy) on top of that we Are now more brutal and fatal in front of goal with the German raw predator, combining with France”s top scorer and the maestro Santa Cazorla. All and all I’d say it is a good business 22++ mil for the 29 oldman who gives u 1 decent season in 8. Now watch us brought in more qualities ! O yeah and wait till we meet u spuds and massacre u on u own garden!

CoyBoy August 16, 2012 at 1:06 pm

Though I agree with the rants of those tarnished with red & white, that both Tottenham & the other side of ‘North London’ have lost key players, the situation was different for both clubs.
It was common knowledge that Modric wanted to leave for the past two seasons, it was just a matter of time before the inevitable happened. However, in the case of the recently named ‘kiddy-fiddler’ captain Robin Van Rapist he claimed to be firmly stuck behind the helm ready for anything…

The bottom line is that I want to win trophies with Arsenal, not with anybody else. I know you can win trophies in many countries and in many ways, but I want to do that in our way and in an Arsenal shirt.

‘I’m sure I could win things at another team in another country, but would it feel like our trophy, my trophy? I’m not sure it would. Anything we win here will come from the heart and that’s what I want. It’s my dream and I see no point in speaking about other teams when I have these dreams. I think other people know that about me; I’m just hungry to win with Arsenal and that’s it’ – Robin van Persie, February 2011

Sorry chaps, I believe your captain has just jumped the sinking ship.

COYS!